Booking Rules & Scenarios
- Bahar ic-caghaq, Pembroke, Madliena, Swieqi, Ibragg, Paceville, St.Julians, San Gwann, Kappara, Sliema, Gzira, Ta Xbiex, Msida, Pieta, Floriana, Valletta, Hamrun, Qormi, Marsa, Santa Venera, Imriehel, Swatar, Birkirkara, Balzan, Attard, Lija, Iklin, Naxxar, Gharghur, Mosta
- 10:00 to 22:00 – first booking will be acknowledged by 1000 and last booking can be acknowledged up to 2200.
- Max Vol: 55 x 38 x 38 cm
- Max Weight: 25kg
Terms & Conditions
- Food must be packaged in appropriate containers
- Non-Food must be packed so that goods are contained and safe for transport.
Goods Damaged in Transit
Goods must be given to Fetcher appropriately packed for transport by bicycle, motorbike and/or car. If goods are not appropriately packed the Fetcher will refuse to accept the goods. If the Pickup party insists for the Fetcher to accept goods, then Fetchit will not accept responsibility for any damage to goods in transit. If goods are packaged appropriately but still damaged then Fetchit will assume responsibility and refund the cost value of the goods up to EUR 200.
Unable to Fulfil Delivery
Fetcher may not be able to fulfil delivery either due to incorrect pickup or delivery details. In this case, Fetcher will spend 10 minutes trying to fulfil delivery and if still not successful, will drop off items at Fetchit office and can be collected later by client. Possible scenarios are: Client has given incorrect phone number, incorrect address, is not responding to phone calls etc
Pickup forget some items from order
If fetcher is notified 2 minutes or less after having picked up then fetcher will return to merchant to re-collect against no extra charge, otherwise fetcher will return to collect missing items at next possible availability and will charge as a separate delivery.
Fetcher will wait at either pickup or delivery for 10minutes against no extra charge. After 10mins waiting time, Fetchit may cancel booking against a charge of EUR 10.00 or, at Fetchit’s discretion, Fetcher may continue to wait at a charge of EUR 5.00 for every extra 10mins waited.
- Signup / Login: http://customer.getfetchit.com/#/page/register
- Describe the Job
- Enter Pick-up details: make sure contact number and P icon is in the correct place (drag to if necessary). Pick up time is only within the next hour; our aim is to pick up within 45mins of booking confirmation.
- Enter Delivery details: make sure contact number and P icon is in the correct place (drag to if necessary)
- Place Booking: Fare estimate will appear once pickup and delivery address are in, click ‘Place Order’ to place the booking
- Once booking has been made, a member of our staff will contact the pickup person by: phone call, Whats App or text message to confirm the exact pick up time, based on our next availability. It is important that if the booking party is not the pickup or delivery contact, then the booking party name and contact number must be listed in the ‘Goods Description’ notes.
- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE BOOKING PARTY CONTACT NUMBER IS CORRECT AND LISTED.
- FARE MUST BE COLLECTED IN CASH EITHER AT PICKUP OR DELIVERY.
- If you are a company we can create and account and invoice rather than collect cash.